The fact that the activities of life saving has been on voluntary bases the level of the involvement has been low, however in 2012, the few active members felt that there was need to have it registered as Civil Society to enable the vulnerable society access the basic life saving skills when some organization or donors are able to provide basic infrastructure.
Partnerships and Sponsors
Founding Members and Pioneers
In 1965 Mr John Beaden left Uganda and Left Jerome Dralega in charge of Swimming and Life Saving.The activities during Amin regime and civil strife from 1971-1982 made activites to come to a standstill.
- The Third Reach a Hand Project
- Training Children in Water Safety
- Royal Life Saving Society Uganda Present Water Safety In The Second Reach A Hand Uganda Annual Youth Camp Attended By Youth From Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda And Burundi
- Uganda Scouts Celebrates Centenary Scouts Jamboree
- Uganda Participates In World Largest Swimming Lesson On Friday 20th /6/2014 Graced By Division Mayor Entebbe Division Iii (Anthony Ssegujja).
Royal Life Saving Society Uganda
P.O BOX 12148 Kampala
Phone : +256772407503, +256757704979