Since the swimming Pools are expensive for the children and Royal Life Saving does not have equipment and Infrastructure the children are taught in the Lake and on Saturday and Sunday when they are not in school free of Charge. The average number of children per day is around twenty; however there are still no girls in the group.
Partnerships and Sponsors
Founding Members and Pioneers
In 1965 Mr John Beaden left Uganda and Left Jerome Dralega in charge of Swimming and Life Saving.The activities during Amin regime and civil strife from 1971-1982 made activites to come to a standstill.
- The Third Reach a Hand Project
- Training Children in Water Safety
- Royal Life Saving Society Uganda Present Water Safety In The Second Reach A Hand Uganda Annual Youth Camp Attended By Youth From Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda And Burundi
- Uganda Scouts Celebrates Centenary Scouts Jamboree
- Uganda Participates In World Largest Swimming Lesson On Friday 20th /6/2014 Graced By Division Mayor Entebbe Division Iii (Anthony Ssegujja).
Royal Life Saving Society Uganda
P.O BOX 12148 Kampala
Phone : +256772407503, +256757704979